Counting Number Rhymes provide an ideal way to introduce numbers to your children. These rhymes also help kids become familiar with numbers in a fun and memorable way.
Below is a curated list of number rhymes to support the teaching of counting. Encourage your child to do an action for each part of the song.
Number Rhymes to Learn 1 to 5:
for direct access to our Youtube Playlist on Body Parts Short Rhymes for Toddlers.
1. Hickory Dickory Dock
2. Five little monkeys
3. Five little ducks
4. Johnny works with one hammer
5. Alice the Camel
6. Five little monkeys swinging
7. Here is the Beehive. Here is the beehive
8. Five currant buns
9. Five little-speckled frogs
10. Five little men in a flying saucer
Number Rhymes to Learn 1 to 10:
for direct access to our Youtube Playlist on Body Parts Rhymes for Toddlers.
1. One two buckle my shoe
2. Ten Little Indians
3. This Old Man
You will love our Social Channels. Please explore them.
Pinterest, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin
4. One, two, three, four, five once I caught a fish alive
5. Ten fat sausages, four, five once I caught a fish alive
6. One Potato, Two Potato
7. One for Sorrow
8. Ten Little fingers
9. One banana, Two banana
10. Ten Green Bottles
This blog might be useful to someone you know. Share!