List of Parents’ Responsibility Quotes and Proverbs About Parents
Being a parent comes with certain responsibilities. We have selected 8 interesting quotes that talk about the responsibilities that come with being a parent. Scroll down further to find beautiful illustrated cards with these quotes that you can download.
1. “When you hold your baby in your arms the first time, and you think of all the things you can say and do to influence him, it’s a tremendous responsibility. What you do with him can influence not only him but everyone he meets and not for a day or a month or a year but for time and eternity.” -Rose Kennedy
2. “The best thing you can spend on your kid is time.” – Arnold Glasgow
3. “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “Perhaps it takes courage to raise children.” – John Steinbeck
5. “Everything depends on upbringing.” – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Explore: More Quotes
6. “Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be.” – David Bly
7. “Children rarely follow parental advice unless it is acted out repeatedly. It’s called being an example.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
8. “Your children need your presence more than your presents.” – Jesse Jackson
Scroll down for beautiful cards for these parents responsibility quotes. Feel free to download them.
Explore: Language Development