If you are teaching mathematics to your child at home this is the blog for you! Get an access to all math resources, tips and suggestions which will aid you in teaching math to your kids at home. In this blog, we have:
1. Blogs to get you started on Teaching Math
2. Math related books
3. Number and Counting Toys
4. Matching and Sorting Toys
5. Number and Counting Activities
6. Matching and Sorting Activities
7. Rhymes Playlist related to math
8. Math Worksheets
1. Math Related Blogs
We recommend you to read these short blogs on Early Math which are explained in a simple tone on how parents can start teaching math to their kids at home.
Explore: Early Childhood Math
2. Best of Early Math related books
Check out the curated list of Early Math Books to teach your kids about patterns, counting, shapes and concepts like big and small directions, positions etc.
3. Number and Counting Toys for Toddlers
A curated list of math toys for kids to help them better understand math concepts and develop numerical skills.
4. Matching and Sorting Toys for Toddlers
5. Counting and Number Activities For Toddlers
A curated list of fun, engaging, and learning based videos to introduce Math concepts to Kids.
6. Matching and Sorting Activities for Kids
A curated list of fun, engaging, and learning based videos to introduce matching and sorting concepts to Kids.
7. Rhymes Playlist related to Math
This rhymes playlist will help kids become familiar with numbers and counting in a fun and memorable way.
a) Five little monkeys
b) Alice the Camel
c) One, two, three, four, five once I caught a fish alive
8. Early Math Worksheets
Check out these links and download the Math worksheets for free. These worsheets will get your child hands-on cardinal ordinal numbers, matching of colours and shapes, counting and pattern writing.