Learn to make paper shirt with these easy to follow step by step activity guide with pictures, infographics and video tutorial.
Activity duration: 5-10 min
Age group: 4-5 years
What you need?
Rectangular sheet of paper
Paper Shirt: Activity Guide
- Take a rectangular sheet of paper.
- Fold 1/3rd of the paper from bottom towards up to make the crease.
- Unfold the paper.
- Fold the paper from left to right to make the crease at the centre.
- Now fold the left and right portion of sheet towards centre crease point.
- Turn the paper and fold the top portion of the sheet (one inch) down.
- Now turn it again and fold the top left corner towards the centre crease.
- Fold the top right corner towards the centre crease.
- Fold the V shape which is on the bottom to top and insert it under the collar.
- Shirt is ready.