Learn how to make a paper airplane with these easy and step by step activity guide, infographics, video tutorial and make them fly today.
Activity Duration: 5 – 10 min
Age Group: 4 – 5 years
What you need?
Rectangular sheet of paper
- Take a rectangular sheet of paper.
- Fold the left half of paper to right.
- Fold each of the top corners to the centre.
- Fold again the new left and right corners to the centre.
- After folding the new corners the paper will be in the shape as shown in the image.
- Fold the plane in half from right to left.
- Fold the left edge of the paper to the right so that the fold you made stays inside.
- Hold the inside fold and unfold the wings.
- Your airplane is done