Learn to make paper tulip flower with these easy to follow step by step activity guide with pictures, infographics and video tutorial.
Activity duration: 10-15 min
Age group: 4-6 years
What you need?
- Pink coloured paper
- Green coloured paper
Paper Tulip: Activity Guide
To make tulip:
- Take a pink coloured square paper.
- Fold the paper in half from top corner to the bottom corner.
- You will now have a triangle shaped paper.
- Grab right end of the triangle and fold it upwards.
- Do the same with the left end.
- Tulip flower is done.
To make tulip’s stem:
- Take a green coloured square paper.
- Fold the paper in half from top corner to the bottom corner, just to make the crease at the centre.
- Unfold the paper.
- Fold top two corners to the centre.
- Fold the paper in half from left to right corner.
- Fold the bottom portion upwards and paste it.
- Tulip’s stem is done.
To assemble tulip and it’s stem:
- Paste the top corner of the stem with the flower’s bottom.