In this activity blog, learn how to make a paper penguin with these easy to follow activity guide, infographics and video tutorial.
Activity Duration: 5 – 10 min
Age Group: 4 – 5 years
What you need?
Square sheet of paper
Paper Penguin: Activity Guide
- Take square piece of paper.
- Fold corners by folding left corner to right corner.
- Fold in top right corner and repeat behind as shown in the image.
- Unfold the paper.
- Fold the bottom corner to make it flat.
- On the other side fold the top point down. This will be the head.
- Fold the penguin in half and pull out its beak.
- The penguin is done.
Infographic: How to Make A Paper Penguin?
Please Share This Blog!